Monday, September 28, 2009

Manufacturing Monday!

If you're from Minnesota (like I am) or surrounding area, then you probably have noticed the huge drop in temperature today! It went from a high of 76° to a high of 56° in a day. So as I write this entry, I sit at my desk with a space heater by my feet, in September. And it's times like these that I remember why I just adore Minnesota...

Continuing onward, if you have been to our website lately (http://www.fedtech.com/) you may have noticed an addition to the left-hand navigation. I've added a "Cutting Method Quiz" and it seems to be a very popular portion of the website now! If you want to try it out and see for yourself, you can go ahead and visit the quiz page here: http://www.fedtech.com/Cutting-Quiz

The quiz asks you questions about your project (how thick? what material? etc.) and figures out the best cutting method for you and your project.

I also just want to give mad props to a recent business contact that I've established as far as printing our quarterly newsletters goes. I've talked to Jared from "The Goodprinter" in St. Paul, Minnesota and it was great to have some enthusiasm and hard work from him. As of now, I would definitely recommend him if you are looking to get things printed in the Twin Cities area.

Well that's it for today, questions of the week will come later this week so stay tuned :)

Peace, love and all things metal,
Sarah

No comments:

Search This Blog