Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Military Manufacturing

Good morning!!!


It's funny that the longer you are in the business (of anything at all) the more you pick up on things outside of work. I was driving to work this morning and saw a hemit military vehicle driving down the road. You know, those ones that look all big and scary, army camo with like 10 tires? That's the one. And I thought, shoot! I should try and take a picture because we make all kinds of parts on those... but it was too late. I was in traffic and he wasn't so he sped right by without much chance for me to get a good pose. (Image seen here is from http://www.flickr.com/photos/sighlentj/2835840707)


I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Just like when I was working in the auto industry, I'd notice things about cars that people in the medical field wouldn't notice. Or how those in the medical field notice things that I would never catch on to. That's the fun part about specialization. We each have our own little niche :)

I love seeing all the parts that we manufacture here in our facility for these projects. From tiny washers, to large panels, we custom manufacture parts for even the military and defense industry... I think the next entry I write will tell you all about the art and structural projects that we do as well... those are another personal favorite!

Anyways, if you wanted to see more on the military parts or if you want to read up on materials, processes, etc. Then visit our Defense Page on our website and read up on all the juicy details!

Have a great day!

Just-because-we-make-military-parts-doesn't-mean-we-don't-want-peace,

Sarah

No comments:

Search This Blog