Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Custom this, Custom that...

Well the joys of being able to manufacture custom parts never fade away. I talked about the trumpet art sculpture in the last entry, and I might have talked about the custom retail display pieces we did (if not, here's the link) Oh, and of course the custom tile work, for the school in St. Paul... we waterjet cut tile from three different colors to create their school mascot (here's the link for that one too).

But what I can't figure out, is how these awesome projects find us. I mean, yes, I've been trying to improve our website, and update our case studies and project lists, but is there something more? I don't know... Is there something I'm missing that you guys want to see? If so, you should let me know and I'll be sure to get right on it!

Also, today I'm going to get all of our Fedtech gear up on the website, and available for whoever wants a piece or two... it's all pretty cheap prices too, so be sure to check it out. Should be up around lunch time, I would hope...


Let's see, what else here... Oh, as I mentioned last time about the John Deere award, it's now all over google, so be sure to check out all the places it's showing up! Yesterday I googled, "Fedtech John Deere Partner" and lots of results came up in places I didn't even expect! So it was pretty fun :)

I'll be back later this week with the "Ask Fedtech" portion of the blog, so don't fret! And be sure to send in your questions by Wednesday for a shot at being answered! (sarahw@fedtech.com) I'll be waiting!

Enjoy the day and make it count,

Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for Sharing ideas
At PT Engineered Products/services work in many sectors like sign makers, metal fabricators & metal artists. Find the best Custom Waterjet cutting service at affordable cost.

Search This Blog